Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking forward

While we are past the dreaming stage and well on our way to leaving stage, there is much we have to do.  I have downsized greatly, but it never seems to be enough.  I go through everything and think will I use this in the RV.  I know most things I won't because I won't be spending much time in the RV.  I plan on being on the outside as much as possible. 

I love cooking.  I am going through all of my kitchen tools and trying to figure out what I absolutely cannot live without.  The rest I will donate.

I plan on having each child have a set of towels and sheets that they will be responsible for.  Clothes won't be a problem.  Their toys will be.  I keep trying to explain but I don't seem to get through.  What do your kids have with them that can absolutely cannot live without?

A lot of our stuff will go into storage, and by that I mean hopefully a family members basement.  I am very excited about this phase of our lives. 

Hoping our dashes cross...Traveling Momma of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment